Global Expeditions 2018 Ghana Itinerary
Want to see what it's like to travel with Operation Wisdom on one of our Global Expedition trips? A huge thanks to Easy Track Ghana for helping to plan this amazing trip for our students. Here are some of the highlights:
- 14 Days in Ghana: March 24-April 8
- 5 Locations: Accra, Winneba, Cape Coast, Larabanga, Kitase
- Global Partners: Hoops Care Int'l., Global Mamas, Challenging Heights, NKWA Foundation, Bambenninye Community Project, Songtaba, Wisdom Academy
- Learning: Relive one of the darkest moments in human history at the slave castle of Cape Coast; take cultural classes on drumming, batiks, or cooking; immerse yourself into Gonja culture of Northern Ghana; learn about the health benefits and economic gains from shea butter; partner with our Global Partners to learn about development and aid; see, first hand, the wonders and the negative effects of living with elephants; and MORE!
- Service: Volunteer in the classrooms at Wisdom Academy; take students on a field trip; help Challenging Heights build a new rehabilitation center; hand mosquito nets in Amunful; take part in community development in Larabanga; plan and develop service-learning projects with your peers for when you return; build lasting relationships with your friends in Ghana; and MORE!
Check out some images from our previous trip itineraries.